V2.0 Website - Milton Keynes Gospel Radio (MKGR)
This article outlines how we are supporting MKGR to further develop their online presence and to give provide them with more tools and capability to attract and keep visitors to their site and station.
Having successfully delivered a public event with Milton Keynes Gospel Radio, we were tasked with upgrading their website to V2. This involved:
- Evolution of the site to give visitors easy access to the station and 24x7x365 broadcasting
- Develop the colour and functionality of the site
- Outline purpose of the station and how it is evolving evolution
- Foundation pages for weekly and daily broadcasting schedule
- Inclusion of video and photographs from the public event
- News pages, archives and initial content
- Events, giving, about and contact pages
- Begin public appeal for volunteers
Radio schedule for the week and day
V2.1 This release will:
- Improve layout to blend sections of the website in a more interesting and dynamic way
- Add content and news
News and links to specific material
- V3 will be guided by user feedback and through the brand and design guidelines that are under development.
The approach outlined is adaptable for any type of business and we would be pleased to advise on the best option for you.